I'VE MOVED... over to http://mahinui.wordpress.com/. Please change your bookmark and/or Bloglines subscription, and follow me over. Subscribe with Bloglines

Monday, January 24, 2005

Retail therapy

Knees were feeling particularly old and pathetic yesterday, so abandoned plans to dig stuff in the garden, and took them shopping instead. :-)

Bought a small CamelBak to wear on these long runs, because the waist belt I have was annoying me on Saturday by bouncing around and sliding to the left (does that mean my hips swivel in one direction when I run?). It'll also be good to use during the orienteering season when I move up to A-length courses - I could be lost in the bush for a good couple of hours.

Then called into Bunnings on the way home, and bought a deck lounger. Spent the afternoon lounging (resting knees!) with the Sunday paper. Bliss...

No comments: