I'VE MOVED... over to http://mahinui.wordpress.com/. Please change your bookmark and/or Bloglines subscription, and follow me over. Subscribe with Bloglines

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Flat Ball

I've decided to do each gym class at least once, so I know what they're like. Today's was Fitball.

Fitball: A mixture of aerobic moves using the ball, seated cardiovascular moves & weight workout incorporating core stability.


I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it was a lot harder work than I thought it would be. I also thought that I had pretty good coordination - but it turns out that my hand-feet coordination could do with some work! I had trouble bouncing the ball in time to raising my legs in time to the music, lol. I sweated bucketloads, and about half-way through my right quad started hurting just above the knee. Luckily I had a convenient ball to sit on to rest.

It was an interesting class though, and a good one for a Saturday morning when there's no Street-O to follow.

No comments: