I'VE MOVED... over to http://mahinui.wordpress.com/. Please change your bookmark and/or Bloglines subscription, and follow me over. Subscribe with Bloglines

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Street-O @ Tunstall Juntion

That was fun: cool, dark, with a light drizzle. Perfect running conditions for the first night event of the year. It would have been even better if I'd remembered to put new batteries in my torch! I don't run with a light anyway, but it meant that I had to stop under a streetlamp to read the map. It also meant some good "map memory" training, as I didn't want to stop between controls.

7.1 km in 6:16/km

My right knee felt a bit unstable walking around the carpark before we started, but didn't bother me on the run and it feels okay now.

My abs have settled down, and I can now suck in my gut without it hurting.

The Huntsman spider who lives in my shower caught himself a large fluffy moth for dinner. Yum. (I had stale toast, jam, cheese and ½ banana.)

No comments: