I'VE MOVED... over to http://mahinui.wordpress.com/. Please change your bookmark and/or Bloglines subscription, and follow me over. Subscribe with Bloglines

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Walk 'n' Weights

Those of you who are keeping count will realise that I haven't been out for a morning walk for a while. Well, I did this morning - 9 degrees, foggy breath, and sunny. 5.8 km

My abs are still sore. I can't believe it! I hope I haven't damaged anything. And no, I didn't go to Pilates. After my shower last night I rubbed some deep heat into the muscle area, took some ibuprofen, and stretched out over the ball during the ad breaks. I took another couple of ibuprofen this morning, and they're not as sore now.

Went to the gym and did my complete program - except for the ab crunches. They've got me doing 20 reps of each exercise, then repeat the circuit, so I do 40 of everything. Low weight, no resting. Went well. I finished off with a 1 km jog on the treadmill (8-11 km/hr).

No comments: