I'VE MOVED... over to http://mahinui.wordpress.com/. Please change your bookmark and/or Bloglines subscription, and follow me over. Subscribe with Bloglines

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Back to normal

Feeling 1000% better this morning. I felt groggy for most of yesterday, and took another dose of sudafed plus some painkillers when I got home from work. Head is now pretty much back to normal (whatever "normal" is!), although my neck and shoulders are still sore. Had no problems getting out for my walk: 5.8 kms. I did the Chandler Road loop again (from the road end), and actually considered running over the longer boring sections. But I easily talked myself out of it. :-)
I read somewhere once that it takes 3 weeks for something to become a habit, so I figure I'll walk for an hour each day (Mon-Fri) for 3 weeks, then start running on one day, and build up from there.

No comments: