I'VE MOVED... over to http://mahinui.wordpress.com/. Please change your bookmark and/or Bloglines subscription, and follow me over. Subscribe with Bloglines

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Steep

I woke up at 4am this morning to the sound of rain, and I thought, well, this will test my resolve! But by 6:30am the rain had stopped, and I headed out the door for another 60 minute WALK. I took a map, and headed for a wriggly bit of road marked "Steep" - which I've never been brave enough to do on a run. And it was steep. Climbing up out of the valley and onto the hills on the outskirts of Seville. Hmmm, I could live out here. Most of the roads are unsealed, but well graded and completely deserted at that time of the day. Just as well, as I was walking down the middle of them. 5.5 kms.

No comments: