I'VE MOVED... over to http://mahinui.wordpress.com/. Please change your bookmark and/or Bloglines subscription, and follow me over. Subscribe with Bloglines

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I'm Back!

I finally got my gills wet again after 20 months out of the water. Nine dives in 4 days - 7 different wrecks at depths ranging from 18m to 46m, plus a couple of bommie/reef dives. Awesome!

Only problem is that my sinuses have a bag limit of 4-5 days diving, and right now they're sore. What started as a headache that wouldn't go away has turned into a pain right across the left side of my face. Everything aches - my teeth, eye socket and ears. And (I think) because of this, the BLOODY GROUND WON'T STOP ROCKING. I've been off the boat for a day and a half and I'm still bloody swaying. But I'm looking forward to a SOFT bed and a quiet night.

Didn't get home until nearly 7pm, so no Street-O. Next O run on Saturday.

1 comment:

CJ said...

Sounds like you had a geat time with all those dives - it sounds fascinating. The sinus thing doesn't sound so good though - take care and take it easy. Hope the ground stops rocking soon too!
Anyway welcome back!