I'VE MOVED... over to http://mahinui.wordpress.com/. Please change your bookmark and/or Bloglines subscription, and follow me over. Subscribe with Bloglines

Friday, February 03, 2006

Morning Ramblings

MON: 4.2 km. Overcast and cool; misty, drizzly sort of weather. Nice for a change. With 26mm of rain over the past 24 hours, everything was very sodden.

TUE: 3.4 km. Short one this morning, as I had to take the car in for a service (it passed).

WED: I listen to my body. Last night it said that it wanted pizza and garlic bread, and this morning it said that it wanted to sleep in. But the Body had better listen to the Bathroom Scales which reported 72.8kg this morning.

THU: the Body listened, and the Scales responded. Back to 71.4kg this morning. Cycled to/from work: 37.8 km.

FRI: 4.8 km. Cool. Pleasant walk.

Woke up with sinus pain again, grrrrr. I hate this. Took some sudafed before my walk, but my head still aches in behind my left eye and upper jaw. Am I rundown perhaps? I don't feel run down...

postmortem: hit the faceache hard at lunchtime with a 12-hr sudafed and a couple of painkillers. And it's gone. Spent the afternoon with a runny nose (left side only), so definitely sinuses - even though my nose was clear before taking the sudafed.

2 comments:

Spark Driver said...

We should all take time out to listen to our body. Give it a reward every now and then.

Congratulations to your car for passing.

RunDave said...

This might help. Push down on the bridge of your nose and repeatedly push your tongue up against the roof of your mouth. This may help the sinuses open up a little.