I'VE MOVED... over to http://mahinui.wordpress.com/. Please change your bookmark and/or Bloglines subscription, and follow me over. Subscribe with Bloglines

Monday, February 20, 2006

Street-O @ Camelot Rise

Well, I'm not sure where my legs have been hiding for the past few weeks, but they came out to play today. Started slowly, as usual, but easily, and I sped up as I warmed up. Running smoothly, with only a couple of micro walking breaks. Felt really good. A Score event tonight, so had to keep one eye on the time, and the other eye on the "best" controls to go for (different controls are worth different points value). Got back with a minute to spare.

7.2 km in 5:54 average pace. *happy*

My pace chart:

you can see where the average sits nicely on the 5 min line, with clearly defined stops at each control (the peaks).

No comments: