I'VE MOVED... over to http://mahinui.wordpress.com/. Please change your bookmark and/or Bloglines subscription, and follow me over. Subscribe with Bloglines

Monday, April 04, 2005

I am sooo sore!

FRIDAY: Pump class. Those front shoulder raises are a killer. I suppose I could drop the weights, but it seems like a bit of a cop out, seeing I can do all the other shoulder work with the same weight. Rubbed in some heat rub before bed.

SATURDAY: Dug out a massive Agapanthus. Took pretty much all morning, and I filled 2 jumbo-sized garden rubbish bags with roots and bulbs so the sucker doesn't reproduce anywhere. Started digging what will become the Bottom Garden (perhaps that should be "Lower" Garden).

Blister on left hand; right hand is so sore I can barely open and close my fist.

Didn't go to the first Saturday Street-O of the year - too hot, too far. My temperature gauge read 35 degrees, and <20% humidity.

SUNDAY: Sore hand, sore shoulders, sore back, sore legs. Exhausted. Tried to lift the rubbish bags into the wheelbarrow, and failed miserably. Rolled them into a corner to deal with later. Only just managed to dig two small holes to plant a couple of trees.

Applied retail therapy. :-)

1 comment:

Jaykay said...

Hi Louise

I know what you mean about those Agapanthus.

We had 10 of the horrible things down the side of the driveway and they took forever to pull out. I'm replacing them with Rhododendrums, Azaleas and Fuscias. Much prettier to look at!

Hope your knee gets better soon.