I'VE MOVED... over to http://mahinui.wordpress.com/. Please change your bookmark and/or Bloglines subscription, and follow me over. Subscribe with Bloglines

Friday, January 13, 2006

Morning Walks

MON: 5.8 km. Went to bed late last night (too hot to sleep), so let myself wake up without the alarm this morning. Warming up already as I headed out the door at 7am. Nice refreshing cold patches of air alternating with hot patches of flies.

TUE: 5.6 km. Still warm. No cool patches today.

WED: Nah. Raining. Actually, pissing down. Wasn't worried about walking in the rain, in fact, I quite enjoy it. But decided instead to have a leisurely breakfast and finish reading Sunday's paper and a periodical that's been on my table since before Christmas.

THU: 4.5 kms. Nice cool morning. Did a shorter loop because I needed to call into the supermarket on the way around (bananas and OJ).

FRI: 5.0 kms. Slow amble.

Morning visit to Courtlylove's myotherapist for a torture session. He pummelled bits of my back, butt, and calves, and told me to take it easy for a few days. Can do. :-)

No comments: