I'VE MOVED... over to http://mahinui.wordpress.com/. Please change your bookmark and/or Bloglines subscription, and follow me over. Subscribe with Bloglines

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Street-O @ Ruffey Creek

Swapped tomorrow's speed session with a Street-O tonight. Fair swap, I thought, and in hindsight it worked well, because I had new shoes to try, and I've booked a massage for tomorrow morning with Courtlylove's myotherapist.

Not a very good test for the shoes though, because half the terrain was in the parkland, across grass, hills, and the odd pine tree. Slow run, average pace 7:02, and not really one of my better efforts. Still enjoyable though, and a lovely area to run in.

Beat Ian :-). But still nowhere near to beating a powerwalker-turned-runner who's only been running a few months. Not fair! But her fitness level is amazing, so I can't complain too much.

5.3 kms

No comments: