I'VE MOVED... over to http://mahinui.wordpress.com/. Please change your bookmark and/or Bloglines subscription, and follow me over. Subscribe with Bloglines

Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday

Got out rather late this morning - after 9am - but not because of laziness or inertia! I had a conference call at 8am: too early to go out beforehand, and too late to get out before the day starts to heat up.

A sweaty run/plod to Killara and back along the trail. I passed a woman walking a small dog, and she called out, "hey, didn't I see you on Victoria Street?!". She must have been one of the cars that passed me - hopefully one that went slowly enough not to cover me in dust.

8.3 km in 7:54/km, but that included a walk at each end, a 2-min chat to a neighbour, and a few walking breaks along the trail (getting hot!)

No comments: