I'VE MOVED... over to http://mahinui.wordpress.com/. Please change your bookmark and/or Bloglines subscription, and follow me over. Subscribe with Bloglines

Monday, January 22, 2007

Street-O @ Clarinda Circuit

Still pretty wrecked from yesterday's effort, but plodded around a B Course, taking what seemed like a long time to get around. Long course too - although that was probably user error.

Lots of kids cheering us on at various points around the suburb. One pair of young girls took up the challenge and raced past me, only to run out of steam at the next corner. Heh.

8.7 km in 6:23/km

One of the regular runners who I've been chatting to recently asked me out on a date! *LOL* foolish, foolish man... I said Yes (of course). Now I just have to remember his name before I see him next. :p

Oh, and I killed a possum on the way home. In New Zealand this would be cause for celebration. In Australia, I'm not even allowed to wash the blood off the car.

No comments: