I'VE MOVED... over to http://mahinui.wordpress.com/. Please change your bookmark and/or Bloglines subscription, and follow me over. Subscribe with Bloglines

Saturday, January 13, 2007

MTB-O @ Lysterfield Lake

Awesome fun! The first MTB event of the season, and everything was perfect. I didn't do as badly on the hills as I thought I might after last week's effort - I didn't have to resort to "walking gear" once, but rode up (and down) everything in my path. And the weather was kind.

Lysterfield Lake has an awesome track network for mountainbikes - singletrack winding through the trees, sometimes so closely that you're in danger of clipping a pedal on a tree, or worse. And jumps built into the track, with the hairier ones having a side option for wimps. So cool! I'm still buzzing...

15.2 km (taken off the bike computer) in 1:05 riding time (1:13 total time)

No comments: