I'VE MOVED... over to http://mahinui.wordpress.com/. Please change your bookmark and/or Bloglines subscription, and follow me over. Subscribe with Bloglines

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Tuesday

Too cold to leave the duvet this morning. Eventually got out the door for 6.1 km.

Yesterday, I followed an unknown track down from English St and ended up at a track T-intersection. I took the right turn to head down to the Warburton Trail. Today, I followed it from the Trail end, past the T and down the left path which I hadn't done yesterday. After winding through some rough scrub, I ended up where I started from on English St. I noticed several other paths wandering through the same section of scrub, some leading to (what looks like) a derelict property at the end of the street. Quite fun, but I'd hoped it would go somewhere more substantial.

No comments: