I'VE MOVED... over to http://mahinui.wordpress.com/. Please change your bookmark and/or Bloglines subscription, and follow me over. Subscribe with Bloglines

Friday, January 26, 2007

"Two Petes" bike ride

Debbie had organised a group of us from our orienteering club for a bike ride called "The Two Petes" - start at Peter D's place, ride along the Dandenong Creek Track to Peter Y's for elevenses, then back along Blind Creek Track to Peter D's for BBQ lunch and a swim.

With a big mix of bikes and abilities, it was a very quiet, sedate ride along the mostly flat trails. The weather was kind (warm and sunny), and the trails weren't too crowded.

35 km in 2:08 riding time.


This is great - because I have no idea where we were at the time!

Got home in the late afternoon and headed into the garden to dig a new vege patch - I'm expanding the current 4.8m2 garden to just over 17m2. I got a pile of VERY HEAVY red gum sleepers delivered yesterday, and I need to shove dirt and mulch out of the way before rearranging them into a different layout.

No comments: