I'VE MOVED... over to http://mahinui.wordpress.com/. Please change your bookmark and/or Bloglines subscription, and follow me over. Subscribe with Bloglines

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Short Cycle

Short bike ride along my usual running route down Victoria Rd to Killara in the early evening, taking the horse trail to get some offroad practice in before next Saturday.

I discovered two things:
1. I am still a wimp on the downhills;
2. I have zero leg strength on the uphills.

Although I did get up to 52 km/hr on Sunnyside Road - tears streaming from my eyes, unable to see anything! Also pottered around the Killara picnic ground, taking the bike through the tea-tree and down to the creek.

10.0 km

(Next Saturday is the start of the MTB-O summer series. Details here. All welcome.)

Weekly stats:

Weight73.0 kg
Walk6.7 kms
Run21.2 kms
Cycle10.0 kms



the horse trail follows the powerlines, coming through the gap at the top of the picture...

No comments: