I'VE MOVED... over to http://mahinui.wordpress.com/. Please change your bookmark and/or Bloglines subscription, and follow me over. Subscribe with Bloglines

Monday, January 08, 2007

Walk this morning: 5.0 km. I've had a very slack few weeks, choosing to sleep in usually until well after 8am. Bliss... especially on those hot hot nights when it doesn't cool off until 5am. I think I also thought that walking at a moderate pace wasn't doing anything for my fitness, so why bother. But it occurred to me over the last few days that I wasn't doing it for my fitness. I was doing it to kick start my body for the day - get my metabolism going, and get... er... other things moving along too.

I'm in detox mode again, but you'll have to read my food blog if you're interested in that. :-)

Vicki: the goal of the diet log is to admit to all the CRAP that I eat. I'm not too worried about quantity - I'll get the quality sorted first.

No comments: