I'VE MOVED... over to http://mahinui.wordpress.com/. Please change your bookmark and/or Bloglines subscription, and follow me over. Subscribe with Bloglines

Friday, May 06, 2005

Another "day off"

I think I'd better go back to making Thursday my "day off". I abandoned all things beginning with rice and went back to my oats-based muesli, Fasta Pasta for lunch (because I knew I wouldn't get any tea), and Pancake Parlour for dessert. And that was it for the day - three square (round?) meals.

Funny night last night - I had a presentation to go to in Glen Waverley which finished at 8pm. I then decided to go into Chapel St (yeah, like it's just up the road). Browsed through Borders for an hour (didn't buy anything - most unusual), then decided to have dessert before I headed home. And very yummy it was too.

Oh, and nearly forgot (well, I DID forget, and added this bit at lunchtime). I dealt the VISA another blow yesterday and bought an iPod Shuffle. Spent the afternoon scouring all the lab machines for ilicit mp3 files, and loaded up a bunch of "running" music. Will take it for a testrun tomorrow. Not sure yet how to attach it to me - I'll use the lanyard tomorrow, but maybe a tiny phone holder with a belt clip?

Beer o'clock in 2 hours 25 minutes...

No comments: