I'VE MOVED... over to http://mahinui.wordpress.com/. Please change your bookmark and/or Bloglines subscription, and follow me over. Subscribe with Bloglines

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Busy, productive weekend

You know that tv ad where the guy goes into the hardware store with his glasses covered in paint? Well, that's me tonight!! Did several coats of paint in the reno room this weekend, and have just finished painting the ceiling. I hate painting ceilings - they're so hard on the neck and shoulders. But at least all the horrid pink and cream is well hidden. AND... the framework for my walk-in-wardrobe is up - had the builder in on Friday. Not long now... :-)

Did a Metr-O run at Endeavour Hills this morning. A fun course set by the Fox-O guys - they always set something interesting. Took the Forerunner, wrapped around a sock cuff on my wrist. Very comfortable. 7.28 kms. Didn't run particularly well - too hot, I think. Not hydrated enough.

No comments: