I'VE MOVED... over to http://mahinui.wordpress.com/. Please change your bookmark and/or Bloglines subscription, and follow me over. Subscribe with Bloglines

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Street-O @ Rowville

I discovered my butt muscles.

don't laugh!!

TUESDAY: before my yoga class at the gym, I burned up a few kms on the rower. I haven't managed to crack 2 minutes for the 500m yet, but I can sustain around the 2:05 mark for a few minutes. Anyway... I noticed that up at these speeds, I was keeping the glutes clenched to provide support for the legs.

WEDNESDAY: and halfway around moderately hilly Rowville, I noticed that the butt muscles had kicked in again while running uphill. Is this good or bad?

It was a good run anyway - 8 kms. High leg turnover, and not too many walking breaks. Nice clear, cold night to run through.

No comments: