I'VE MOVED... over to http://mahinui.wordpress.com/. Please change your bookmark and/or Bloglines subscription, and follow me over. Subscribe with Bloglines

Monday, May 30, 2005

GPS Visualizer

Spent too much time playing with GPS Visualizer which is a VERY COOL site.

Here's my very cool trail from yesterday (note the small oops in the bottom-right corner), which is *completely* meaningless without a map underneath. Not quite sure how to do this. I'll try scanning the orienteering map tomorrow and hopefully just overlay the track on top. One of the guys (gals) at work is really into 4WDs and GPSs, so I'm hoping she'll bring in a raster(?) map of the area.

[[image deleted from gpsvisualizer site]]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How do you do this sort of thing, Louise? I'll have to take a look at the link you gave & see if I can understand it......which I doubt!