I'VE MOVED... over to http://mahinui.wordpress.com/. Please change your bookmark and/or Bloglines subscription, and follow me over. Subscribe with Bloglines

Friday, June 23, 2006

Postmortem

I was so tired last night, only ate half my dinner (unheard of!), and headed for bed shortly after 9. This morning, I have three large red and purple bruises on my legs, grazing and a bruise on my chin (thankfully not purple), and sore pecs (from bracing myself??).

Hardware damage limited to breaking the swivel plate of my map board (which I can hopefully araldite back together), and a couple of scratches in my glasses (which is why I wear the old ones on the bike!). The computer stopped working too, which I didn't notice in the dark, but that's probably just an alignment problem.

Didn't go for a run or walk, but slept in, cleaned all the crap off the bike, and had a lazy breakfast.

2 comments:

Spark Driver said...

I suppose the only positive would be because it was dark no one saw you stack?

My tumbles always seem to have an audience. Most bruising is done to my ego.

Sekhmet said...

Hmm, I was considering riding to work, but after reading your last post I am feeling a tad more dubious.....

Hope you don't stay sore for too long :-(