I'VE MOVED... over to http://mahinui.wordpress.com/. Please change your bookmark and/or Bloglines subscription, and follow me over. Subscribe with Bloglines

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Street-O @ Cathies Creek

Well, that worked. Course A. Running really well, worked out a fairly efficient route, and still managed to come in 5 minutes early. Was chatting to Geoff (who'd done Course B), when I realised that I'd forgotten to get control #3 on the way in. Quick! Where's my control card?! And a quick sprint up the road to punch the control. Back with 25 seconds to go, and a small crowd cheering me on!! Boy, that last sprint hurt!

DistanceAvg paceAvg HR
9.6 km5:51 /km163 bpm (86%)



1 comment:

Spark Driver said...

Thanks for the invite for this one. I have to admit I am curious but work commitments kept me away. Perhaps another time?