I'VE MOVED... over to http://mahinui.wordpress.com/. Please change your bookmark and/or Bloglines subscription, and follow me over. Subscribe with Bloglines

Friday, June 16, 2006

Three Little Dogs

Zone 3 HR run along the Warby trail with the demented canary behaving itself. I guess proving the thought that when I'm rested, I can run (jog) at under 150 bpm. When I've been doing mad stuff the day before, I can't.

DistanceAvg paceAvg HR
7.8 km7:40 /km140 bpm (74%)


The pace is a manual calculation, as I stopped for a few minutes to pet three really cute Border Terriers. I've seen them walking with their owner a few times, and today we saw each other twice as we were both doing out-and-back routes in the opposite direction.

It's been a while since I've had muddy paw prints all over my leggings. :-)

1 comment:

Spark Driver said...

What happened to thoughts of getting your own dog? Any further action on that?