I'VE MOVED... over to http://mahinui.wordpress.com/. Please change your bookmark and/or Bloglines subscription, and follow me over. Subscribe with Bloglines

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Train to Woori Yallock

Still very sore across the front of the shoulders and chest, and my bruises have turned a lovely black colour. Still feeling a bit wrecked, and went to bed early again last night.

Dragged myself outside for a 2-hour shuffle this morning, an out-and-back along the Warburton Trail from Seville to Woori Yallock station. Started to tire about halfway back and took a few walking breaks, but otherwise a consistent (slow) pace and heartrate. Cold wind on the return journey too - WeatherZone tells me it was 8 degrees, and I was pretty cold by the time I got back home.

DistanceAvg paceAvg HR
17.2 km7:00 /km146 bpm (77%)


2 comments:

Sekhmet said...

We were out on the Warby Trail this morning for a 2hr shuffle - Wandin to Lilydale and back. Such a great trail for a long run, you could've joined the group if we knew you were out! FYI Check out the ESRG thread on the Ausrun forum if you ever want to come along for the long runs :-)

Beki

Spark Driver said...

Well there you go. I'm a Train Driver and I didn'teven know that they have a train station at Woori Yallock.