I'VE MOVED... over to http://mahinui.wordpress.com/. Please change your bookmark and/or Bloglines subscription, and follow me over. Subscribe with Bloglines

Monday, June 26, 2006

Zoned in

MON: Zone 3 run from Seville to Wandin station. 0.2°C

DistanceAvg paceAvg HR
8.1 km7:13 /km144 bpm (76%)

Myotherapy massage after work - Matthew says my body is "looking good." Bruises and all... lol.


TUE: Seville to Killara station (opposite direction). Nice balmy morning with pockets of warm (yes, WARM!) air. 6°C.

DistanceAvg paceAvg HR
9.3 km6:40 /km146 bpm (77%)

Ugh, tagged. Thanks Spark Driver! How about I just list 4 train stations that I visit regularly that you will never drive your train to? :-)

1 comment:

Spark Driver said...

Yes that will do nicely. You just named two, Wandin and Killara. I hadn't heard of them before.