I'VE MOVED... over to http://mahinui.wordpress.com/. Please change your bookmark and/or Bloglines subscription, and follow me over. Subscribe with Bloglines

Monday, April 17, 2006

Oink Oink, Grrrr

Pig #1:
I'd just left Harcourt (near Castlemaine) on the Calder Hwy, when about 8km west of Malmsbury, traffic grinds to a halt. We sit on an average of 10 km/hr crawling up and down the rolling terrain. Malmsbury's often bad (single lane, lots of cafes and associated traffic hazzards), but not *this* bad. Eventually I get to the top of the hill above the township and see red and blue flashing lights - oh, okay then, it's an accident. But noooo... it's a bloody police checkpoint holding up thousands of cars. Which half-arsed idiot thought *that* was a good idea?!

Pig #2:
Two hours later, I'm sitting behind a wanker in a dark blue Commodore doing 70 km/hr in an 80 zone. Passing lane comes up and I'm outta there. Wanker speeds up. WTF? I figure small dick with a large ego doesn't like being passed by a small car. So I hold my speed into the 70 zone (this is the Warburton Hwy - speed limit changes every 500m) with the wanker right on my tail. Bastard. Wanker flashes his highbeam at me, and when I look closer, I see some cute little blue and red flashing lights in the window. ARSE! $210 and 3 demerit points later, I finally make it home.


weekly wrap (incl Monday)

Weight71.0 kgs ▼
Walking10.4 kms
Running36.7 kms
Cycling37.4 kms


Easter report coming soon....

3 comments:

Spark Driver said...

Hows the copper booking you after you overtake him! Sounds very unfair.

Must be a little dick thing ? :-)

Anonymous said...

Bummer on the ticket and points :(
Ouch!
I've heard of "flashy car" small dick but never flashy lights small dick...
Sounds like a regular 'ole dick head to me!

Cirque said...

Yep - I'm going with the little dick, big ego thing too. What a wanker!