I'VE MOVED... over to http://mahinui.wordpress.com/. Please change your bookmark and/or Bloglines subscription, and follow me over. Subscribe with Bloglines

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Rest Days

THU: 5.0 km walk in the morning. Cold with chilly patches.

Went shopping after work and bought a new tent. This one is quite a bit larger than my current pup-tent, and should be a bit nicer to hide out in when the weather turns feral. And speaking of pups... it's big enough for (wo)man's best friend too. :-)



FRI: 5.4 km walk.

SAT: grew roots and vegetated.

Weightno idea - I'm too scared to look!
Walking15.4 kms
Running35.4 kms


And to respond to your comments: yes, I'm going to get a dog; no, I haven't decided what sort yet; but it won't be a great dane! I'm not having a dog that costs more to feed than I do. Besides, it wouldn't fit in the car. :-)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Does this mean you're getting a dog???? :)

Anonymous said...

Did you pick one out yet?
:)

Spark Driver said...

Unless you get a Great Dane. Won't be much room then.