I'VE MOVED... over to http://mahinui.wordpress.com/. Please change your bookmark and/or Bloglines subscription, and follow me over. Subscribe with Bloglines

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Mooroolbark Meander: 2-hr metro

Nice run. I wasn't expecting too much out of this one because it was hilly and my knee was still reminding me that it wanted being nice to. Shins had fully recovered from Tuesday. It drizzled lightly for the first hour, but mostly very nice running conditions as we ducked in and out of the streets around Kilsyth and southern Mooroolbark.

Got third female! Two points behind Denise, but we both got the same number of controls, so she chose a higher-scoring route than me. First place (Leonie) was way in front.

16.9 km in 6:49 average pace, which I'm pretty happy with given the conditions. Also further than I ran last time I did a 2-hr Metro.

No comments: