I'VE MOVED... over to http://mahinui.wordpress.com/. Please change your bookmark and/or Bloglines subscription, and follow me over. Subscribe with Bloglines

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Sleep in

WED: didn't go out for a walk this morning. My knee feels... "tight" - sort of sore without really being sore. And my shins are a bit tender too - but I can blame yesterday's hills for that. Running hills on a road is a lot harder than running hills on a grassy/forest slope.

The knee has been dodgy off-and-on for a while. I had it taped yesterday, and it wasn't really a problem. It's also not a problem once it warms up (perhaps that's what was missing from yesterday too - a warmup. Belting downhill from the start doesn't count). So I'm going to skip my cycle tomorrow, as I think that's what's causing it. Maybe I'll go to a yoga class instead. I'm also going to skip the MTB Orienteering on Sunday, and will do the 2-hr Street-O instead.

Street Orienteering - Mooroolbark/Croydon - Sunday 30 April

1 comment:

RunDave said...

Thanks for the comms re health insurance. I think you have a good idea, but I'm afraid for us that the funds may just get swallowed up or used for other things and not be there when needed. It's nice to have a separate amount that we can 'see'. But I take your point about building overall wealth which you can draw upon later if needed.